Tuesday, December 14, 2004

A Motorcycle Ride Through Chernobyl

HarleyDad has showed you some pictures of his ride through Ozarklandia.

Further I have taken you for a ride through the auto horrors.

Now for the real stuff. Take a ride with Elana on her Ninja through the hell of Chernobyl. Twenty-seven chapters of interesting pictures.

I hope that Elena does not glow in the dark.

I know a business executive in Russia who was one of the soldiers that went into Chernobyl and he still fights mysterious cancers and skin diseases.

Join Elena for her ride. You will be amazed. Go to

http://www.kiddofspeed.com/chapter1.html

Special thanks to the Kinsman who called this site to my attention. Keep storing food Kinsman perhaps we will have a Chernobyl of our own. Kinsman tells me that Chernobyl means "worm-wood" in Russian. Who knows?

No comments: