Saturday, November 06, 2004

Will the Real HarleyDad Stand Up

I was surfing the internet to find if my co-workers could easily find me on the internet (I would just as soon remain hidden because during the day I am a mild-mannered reporter).

Zounds!!! To my horror I find that there are an assortment of cheap foreign-made imitation made HarleyDads on the internet-who are not this HarleyDad. Do not be deceived!

They are often found hanging around "cheesy" sites. They are not me.

Now these imitation HarleyDads serve my purpose by confusing those co-workers of mine (other than the HarleyBabes of course--see the picture in a prior blog) who may know my "nom de zoom". However, HarleyDad is not going through a bitter divorce, failing to pay his bills (at least most of them) or otherwise carrying out mischief.

So beware of cheap imitations. These blogs are not sold on the Streets of New York or made in sweathouses in New Jerksie. No, they are loving crafted outdoors in Ozarklandia .

If you think you have a fake HarleyDad you can determine this by removing the left Harley Boot and sock. If there is a tattoo that reads "Made in China" or "Hecho in Mexico" then you have a fake HarleyDad. On the other hand (or the foot, as the case may be) it says "Made in Texas by Texans", then you have a genuine, kickin, true-blue, no bull s_ _t, genuine HarleyDad.

Just remember, a genuine HarleyDad has quality and should not be confused with cheap imitation HarleyDads.

Well the genuine, one and only HarleyDad has had to write this blog standing up.

It is difficult being the real thing--but, hey, someone has to do it and set the standard.

It is time to go outside and take a ride in the early night air!!

Ride Safely, Avoid cheap imitation HarleyDads.

No comments: