Saturday, November 06, 2004

CONTRITION

HarleyDad is Contrite.

I have seen the light on Tattoos; notwithstanding that many tattoos never see the light of day. Tattoos are like flowers. They begin to appear when the sun is hot and the individual with the Tattoo is near water. They are more likely to appear if parents are not around.

At any rate, here is your chance to suggest a tattoo to be inscribed upon Harley Dad in washable ink.

Post your suggestions if you think they are as good or better than those below.

Remember that this blog is rated for parents and grandchildren.

Below are some suggestions:

Harleys-Hemorrhoid Heaven on Wheels

Read Law or Die (lawyers on Harleys)


Born to Set Bail (Judges on Harleys)

Sue or Be Sued (lawyers)

So sue me (lawyer)

That's not my stomach rumbling

Born to Raze Hell (preacher on Harley)

Jesus Wore A "Do-Rag" (preacher)

I'm A HarleyDad and I'm OK

Ride Hard, Toes To the Noze

Well, now it is your turn. I have made contrition. My personal thanks to the Imp Queen for her suggestions and random thweakings of her synaptic misfires. Make your contribution to the ImpQueen so that I do not have to.

HarleyDad



No comments: