Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Bros on Bikes

Got a message from my brother in Texas. He and the rest of the family are coming to visit this Thanksgiving.

TexBro has just completed a motorcycle training course. (He is almost as old as I am-but he did not know better either.)

He is in the process of looking for bikes, and may be in the market for a Harley eventually.

I can only hope that he enjoys it as much as I do. I love it.

The Harley 1200 Sportster is a wonderful bike; however if you plan on spending your life on the Interstate-go for the big boys. If you are like me however, and have modest goals of winding roads through beautiful Ozarklandia, the Sportster is great bike.

Is Texbro a Harley convert, will bless my dew-rag, I don't know. However, I will say three Harleys now that he has seen the light and become a motorcycle convert.

Harley, Harley, Harley

HarleyDAD

No comments: