Saturday, October 30, 2004

THANKS IMPQUEEN

Now, how HarleyDad and Brokerbelle could have had such a talented and brilliant daughter, no one really knows.

In fact, no one really does know her! She is a genius, but is still undiscovered. The Impqueen designed HarleyDad's Blog and Brokerbelle's blog. The Impqueen is truely an Imp because she is mysterious, and she flits from one cybernetic flower to the next.

At any rate, HarleyDad is not big on commercials even though Yahoo places some on my blog (hey, somebody has to pay for this blogging stuff!)--at any rate, go to the ImpQueen. For a bag of gold, (or at least a few shekels of silver) she will design for you the blog of your dreams-for indeed the ImpQueen is also Webmistress of the World ("WOW").

Commericial Over.

HarleyDad

P.S. Now ImpQueen, I have said ImpQueen three times, do I get my wish??

3 comments:

impletqueen said...

1. Stole your template, modified it. Not quite web design, but i'm learning. Ditto mom's blog, but hey.. we all gotta start somewhere, huh?

2. I am going to put a paypal donation button on my blog and your blog and mom's blog and everyone's blog. All proceeds will go to me. Hehhhhhhhhh.

Harley Dad said...

ImpQueen: No fair. You are leaving your cybernetic footprints all over my blog. Little messages at the bottom. Unauthorized pictures (a few of them are authorized) and the like. And your Imp writing.

Be careful or I will exorcise you by coming up with a new password. Oh yeah, and who would make nice changes to my blog. Yeah, I got it now, I will make Brokerbelle buy all of Har-Bow's clothes at Wall-Mart. But wait, that is going to far. Har-Bow did us no harm.

Harrummph! You could be looking at Wall-Mart.

HarleyDad

impletqueen said...

Wal-Mart? You are mean, that's what.
Oh, fine. I'll do stuff to fix your blog, but will otherwise keep my button nose out of it. Of course, i did put a Paypal button on my site. Heh.
Have a good day -
Love, your interesting child