Friday, October 29, 2004

I ROCK. Check my cool 'do-rag! Check my Sportster!

Woot! Here's me, your very own HarleyDad, wearin' my 'do-rag and meanin' some business, as you can see by the righteous logo on the back of my vest:



And here's me pretending to be a cop, or singing "Stop! In The Name Of Love", whichever you prefer. However, I don't recommend my Diana Ross imitation, so just pretend I'm a cop already.



o/~ "Think it o-o-verrr..." o/~

I'd also like to take this time to mention that my daughter the
Imp Queen is not just a genius, she's also one of my favorite people. Won't you all go visit her blog and give her some money? Thanks in advance. Otherwise, she'll keep hacking me.

1 comment:

Debonair Suaveroot said...

My ancestors gave up the Ozarks to go west, where they fade to small hills, then prairies. In spite of our once-near neighbor status, I met that Amazing creature, your daughter ImpQueen, on an AOL message board, though I live in what's left of Florida. She was having a bad time there, and was preparing to bail out; I couldn't have that, so I wrote a short story that so intrigued her, she had to come back for more. Of course, she was one of the major characters in the story. She wound up joining me in writing the story, and it's now a half-finished novel.
You Do have to watch her, though; one of your biker pics is already on her blog. Just thought you'd like to know.
I'm curious, too. Her hubby and I at times co-conspire to drive her to a state of shrieking, foot stamping and hair-tossing. Was she always so vulnerable to such behavior? It's quite delightful if one isn't in throwing range of any kitchenware.
It must be interesting, being the parent of a mystical creature. You'll have to blog on that topic some time, ok?
Arnie (Blogging as Debonair Suaveroot in "Screamrant")