Thursday, August 31, 2006

HarleyDad Strikes Back

SuperDave a.k.a. "Texbro" thought he had trumped HarleyDad by riding a motorbike with more cc's and with a big red and blue dragon tatoo. Not so.

HarleyDad's bike is pretty good looking. Yesterday "W" dropped over and visited with HarleyDad and told him that he had heard about HarleyDad's good looking bike and wanted to test drive it. Now we are not talking about any "W" ; but we are talking about "THE W. " You know Mr. Big, the Commander in Chief, Mr. Anti-Terrorism himself.

Well, what could I say, one Texan to another Texan. "W" was wearing his grey suit and did not bring his helmet. I offered mine but it was too big for Mr. "W". Further Mr. "W" is a law-abiding citizen so we mosied over to our local Harley Center and I let him test out my Harley Deluxe.

W had a busy schedule and so after a few tests, he headed to his next round of political dinners in our area.

Now I know that there may be a few sceptical souls out there in Harley- land and so I had a few shots taken.

I hope you enjoy them. Eat your heart out Super Dave.

No comments: