Tuesday, August 16, 2005

India Notice

NOTICE

The sign on the Blog says out for lunch. Well, not really. Out for about 10 Plus Days. Gone to India-yes, it is for business. However it is also a pilgrimmage to hear what God says. I have packed my ears so that I can listen. My eyes are also going so that I can see what God has for me to see. I am not going in judgment but with an open heart to see and hear God. I will endeavor to leave my preconceptions at home. I do not have the room in my luggage to pack them.

Psm. 84:5 says: "Happy are those in whose heart there are the highways to Zion." Zion is where God is.

My prayer is: O God, help me to have a teachable and open heart that I might know You better, live the life that You have for me in a better way, and to help be a vehicle with the privilege of conveying the loveliness of Your Life to those around me.

God willing, I will blog while I am there and/or upon my return.

H.D.

No comments: