Tuesday, July 10, 2007

EMERGENCY ANNOUNCEMENT


This blog has been infected by an ImpQueen Virus. The virus is a 24 hour virus that occurs on July 10 each year. The virus is prone to make salacious comments regarding HarleyDad, his age, virility et cetera. Comments from the ImpQueen Virus will infect this blog and your computer for 24 hours only. The best way to cure the virus is to send money directly to HarleyDad. Thank you.

hijack:

For best results, please send your donations to HRH Julie, IQWM directly via paypal. Highest bid gets Her Highness' compliance and possibly her gratitude.

/hijack

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1.) Please to note that I didn't say anything about your virility - but I can, if you like.

B.) Seems to me that paying YOU will accomplish nothing. I, however, could just possibly be bought.

42.) Happy birthday! Those are very pretty flowers, but they hide not the truth: You have to leave for work at some point today, and I have your password. Which you gave me. Hehhhhhhhhh.

Just sayin'.
Love, your eldest imp

Anonymous said...

Pleeease, everyone knows that paying the IQWM gains only a temporary reprieve from eventual torture...at best.
But paying HarleyDad allows him to buy fuel for his bike and make a much needed escape!

Anonymous said...

Um, N.?

Did I say you could take his side?
You're not helping. Pls to crank up silence level to maximum, kthx, or I will tell people when your birthday is.

Sweetly,
iqWM