Monday, December 12, 2005

Insanity

GooneyDad. The Birdman of Leggettland. Has he gone insane? Has he taken flight of his senses? No. I am just trying to get some good pictures of geese. A half of an hour at lunch, 15 minutes in the evening. That's all-- honest.

Soon I will come back to my senses (assuming the moon is not full). If it is then I want a picture of a goose at full moonlight. Moonshine, now that's the ticket.

It is said that pictures speak a thousand words. Well I speak in the tongues of men and angels and geese. So if you are in traffic and hear honking, it may be me.

No dignity at my age. I am out at sunsets at a flash and with a flash.

The cost of freedom and inspiration sometimes involves the loss of dignity. A good exchange, I would say.

H.D.

P.S. Some pictures above.

No comments: