Monday, January 08, 2007

And the Geese Flew Backwards

Well, last week my camera was being cleaned thanks to the efforts of Mr. Monarch and the ImpQueen who took the camera to an Ozarklandia camera store. HarleyDad lives in the sticks and there is no camera store that does repair in this area.

Someone evidently leaked this hot news to the local flocks of Canadian Geese. All week long they taunted me by such antics as flying backwards, doing pirouettes while flying, doing group flying before wonderful sunsets. They obviously knew that I was a photographer without a camera and so they did world-class goose performances just to "get my goat" as we say in Ozarklandia.

Well, I got my camera back this weekend and the geese immediately all settled down and went to sleep tired from their performances the week before.

Those geese are pretty smart critters.

HarleyDad

No comments: