Sunday, November 05, 2006

Big John

Big John is a man's man. He played All-State Football in High School and then later on played for a small Texas college until he found his calling as a scholar and later as an attorney.

As an adult he liked playing ice hockey and when he could not get to the ice settled for rollar hockey.

Big John can be a rough character. He is also a mental giant, being the best read of a large group of attorneys. He is also a lover of horses, with his daughter, having won many shows . In addition he is an amateur theologian.

You don't mess with Big John. I played against him in a touch football game or so (we touch hard in those games). After thinking I could hold my own, I have given up any touch football where Big John is playing.

At any rate, John volunteer to put on a white rabbit costume for our Alice-in- Wonderland party at the office if we could raise $1000 for charity. I can only say we gave until we hurt (ourselves laughing.) Within 24 hours we had the money.

John kept his word and donned a bunny suit. I can't show you the full pictures or he would hurt me; however here is one from the back.

I can tell you this. John, the Bunny, is one mean, tough rabbit. So perhaps only one picture and I might buy a chance at survival.

HarleyDad

No comments: