Sunday, May 01, 2005

Saginaw Valley Leathers

Saturday was a beautiful day. Great day for a ride out to Saginaw Valley Leathers.

Now if you want cheap but good leathers or other motorcycle merchandise and don't like the Harley merchandise prices, then Saginaw Vally Leathers is for you. Cheap but good, that's what I like.

It is run by Robert Chrisenbery and is located at 9777 Arch Lane, P.O. Box 56, Saginaw, Mo 64864. It is open Wed. through Sunday.

If you need to get in touch with them you can e-mail Bob at Robert7@gbronline.com or call at 417-624-8491. Do-Rags, jackets, boots--They got 'em all-and for a great price.

But it ain't right on the highway like the Harley Place. You take the I-44 Exit 8A S to Saginaw Road and go left to Arch Lane.

Often if Bob is not there, his wife and daughter are-runnin' the store.

Bob and his family are good folks, I guarantee. I even got invited in for supper one evening-and they did not know me from Adam.

Bikers love this place and come from the four states and further to shop here. These are good people doing something right.

I have posted some pictures above. The crowd was sparse today because a rally was in process else where.

After shopping at Saginaw Leathers you can take a break at UnderCliffs. But I am not gonna tell you where it is-you gotta find it yourself. That, after all, is half the fun. But I will show you some pictures so you will know it when you see it.

H.D.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Luv the atmosphere and the prices!!!

Ladyinwc